While the pandemic is still ongoing, the following measures will be updated as situation evolves. The most recent update was September 14, 2020. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
To learn more on the recommended sanitary measures, we invite you to visit the Public Health Sudbury & Districts website.
To ensure the safety of everyone in its establishment, the TNO adheres to the plan de relance des activités du Collège Boréal which we invite you to consult. The TNO has also implemented additionnal measures specific to the areas detailed below:
General Conditions of Access to the TNO Spaces
- Our establishment remains closed to the public, except in the event of a performance or activity taking place on the premises. The doors will only be open one hour before the start of the scheduled activity and acess to our spaces will be limited;
- Wearing a non-medical mask or face covering is mandatory inside the TNO, except for spectators seated in their seats and workers seated at their respective office space;
- A physical distance of 2 meters between individuals is required at all times (except between members of the same social bubble);
- Each member of the public will have their name and phone number entered in a customer registry to facilitate contact tracing in the event of an outbreak;
- Each member of the public will be asked to answer a brief questionnaire related to the pandemic. Anyone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, having been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or having traveled outside the country in the past 14 days could have their acess to the theater denied.
Additional Sanitary Measures
- Paper masks are available for members of the public who have forgotten theirs;
- An alcool–based disinfectant is available at the entrance of the theater and in the bathrooms;
- The layout of the theater has been revised to respect a distance of 2 meters between each seat. The room is, for the moment, reduced to 19 seats;
- An entry and exit protocol has been put in place to ensure safe and distanced movement of spectators;
- Spectators can no longer circulate once installed in their place;
- The TNO bar is closed until further notice;
- No physical ticket is printed on site; instead we use an electronic list and / or tickets (with contactless scans);
- The theater areas are cleaned regularly and the performance hall and bathrooms are disinfected after each event;
- Clear signage is in place to ensure the smooth and safe movement of visitors (eg one-way traffic for access to the room);
- Access to the toilet is limited to one person at a time;
- Anyone who has to go to the TNO to work (employee, supplier, contractor) must be aware of additional security measures directly related to the nature of their work and sign a certificate confirming that these measures will be respected.